[Peace-discuss] any home for Farmer's Market supplies?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri May 8 10:12:48 CDT 2009

Hey all,

Is it convenient for anyone here to offer an accessible
home for the AWARE Farmer's Market supplies -- currently 2 card tables,
3 tubs, and a few folding chairs?

The Kruses have done this in the past, storing them under their carport
where any of us could pick them up and drop them off.  But they can't
do that now, for at least the next couple of months.

For now, the supplies are stored in the closet off the IMC
Family Room.  They can stay there, but it's a bit awkward,
since we have to be careful about handing off our closet + IMC
key to the right person at the right time -- and that generally
changes each week.

If someone can do this, please say so.  For this Saturday,
Dave Harley has the key and will open up.   At the noon closing,
Joe and Linda Weber can either ...
  - put things back in the IMC closet (Dave offers to help) or
  - bring them to your place if you volunteer the use of it (better)

Can anyone help?