[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Bruno, Foster Against Any Ordinance re: Gateway Issues

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:17:41 CDT 2009

Both Karen Foster and Tom Bruno are council members at_large. This means
that anyone from any district in Champaign can elect to have them voted out.
I would say come 2011 when their terms expire we find candidates who won't
be as shoddy in their treatment of the poor and elect them instead. In the
meantime it probably wouldn't hurt if they are reminded of this :D