[Peace-discuss] New at Liberty4Urbana.com---link fixed

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun May 24 10:11:27 CDT 2009

Nancy Cummins pointed out that the Cindy Sheehan link was not working.
Thanks for pointing this out,  Nancy.

Use the link below.  (its for audio - Liberty Restoration Radio - not text)

Cindy Sheehan - "Obama is Not in Charge"
<http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/238>

On 5/24/2009 6:59 AM, WE2RREADY at aol.com wrote:
> Wayne,
> I clicked onto the link to read Cindy Sheehan and your web page came
> up but I couldn't find the article. Has it been taken off?
Nancy,

The link was copied wrong (got mixed up with the Hayek link), and I
didn't catch it.  Below is the corrected link.  Thanks for telling me.