[Peace-discuss] Toto Kaiyewu article archive

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon May 25 23:56:49 CDT 2009

For reference, I've collected all the Toto Kaiyewu articles in the
News-Gazette and the Daily-Illini as well as Brian's article on ucimc.org
into one document in chronological order. See the attached PDF document.
Any day now, the other shoe should be drop regarding whatever was
discovered by the State Police investigation that was recently forwarded
to the Vermillion County State's Attorney.

I've been meaning to do this for a while, after distributing some paper
copies earlier this month. This electronic copy removes a duplicate
article and adds in one News Gazette article that came out since my paper
copy as well as a very recent letter to the editor in the News-Gazette
from Toto's football coach in Texas.