[Peace-discuss] New at Liberty4Urbana.com

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri May 29 12:08:58 CDT 2009

/*New at Liberty4Urbana.com:*/

    * Engineer Richard Gage Discusses Collapse of WTC Building 7 as a
      Controlled Demolition.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/259>
    * Ron Paul talks to High School Students about Politics and the
      Constitution <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/258>
    * Ron Paul - Current Conditions or Just a Bad Dream?
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/257>
    * Stephen Johnson Field - Dissent in Legal Tender Cases, 110 U.S.
      421 (1884) <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/256>
    * Expanding Liberty's Reach - Justice Stephen Field and the
      libertarian legacy of the 14th Amendment
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/255>
    * US Debt Clock - Real Time
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/254>
    * Ron Paul - Obama contradicts himself on Economy, Budget, Spending.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/253>
    * Ron Paul - Torture harms our National Security.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/252>
    * Chomsky - Obama is continuing policies of GWBush
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/251>
    * Austrian Recipe vs. Keynesian Fantasy
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/250>

_*
Redux:*_

    * My America vs. the Empire - Bill Kauffman
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/188>
    * Michel Pagliaro cover of Leonard Cohen's The Future.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/231>
    * Lying about Inflation and Shamming the Consumer Price Index.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/214>
    * China's role in propping up the dollar.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/212>
    * Oath Keepers - "We will not obey illegal orders!!!"
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/210>
    * Swine Flu Craze - Waterboarding fear into the Public...Why now?
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/194>
    * Rebranding Falsehood - The New and Improved War on Terror.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/181>
    * Foundation of Freedom
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/70>
    * Revolutionaries: Be Radical Enough to be Effective.
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/33>
    * The Philosophy of Liberty
      <http://www.liberty4urbana.com/drupal-6.8/node/14>