[Peace-discuss] Fw: Obama, One Year On - Comment

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 7 19:38:02 CST 2009

When are these stupid fucking liberals going to finally realize that Obama
is the last great hope of the ruling class , NOT the hope and change he
promised for the working class ( which is 95 % of us, rather you want to
admit it or not ) !

Name me one thing that Obama has done that would repudiate the
characterizattion that this is George Bush's 3rd term  ?

David J.