[Peace-discuss] "On White Privilege" - an invitation from AWARE Films

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Nov 9 17:36:54 CST 2009

Confrontation is good.
Amerikans could benefit from a right smart more confrontation and a
pretty good bit less pretension.

Here is another view.  This non-white fellow takes the debate way-y-y-y
outside the usual limits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pRcr2uCbvw

Speaking to White people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrR5lAxXV0

Interview with RussiaToday, on racism among whites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcDQ0QaIhuc