[Peace-discuss] Our Corrupt Occupation of Afghanistan

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 09:14:57 CST 2009

My simplistic view of the situation is that those complaining about corruption are looking for a way to end the ground war -- which is going nowhere and has become unpopular -- and escalate the drone attacks, which are below (above?) the radar, i e the aware-ness (or give-a-care-ness) of the voters.
My 2c... but y're probably right -- things are never as simple as I think they are.
 --Jenifer