[Peace-discuss] MLK Peace Program - Sun Jan 17 @ CPL - Pls spread the word??

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 23:11:02 CST 2009

Hello AWARE Friends,
     AWARE Films & Friends are planning an inter-generational, multi-media program to include music, dance, visual arts and the spoken word (original and published stories, poems, quotations. etc). Segments will vary from one- to ten minutes in length.
     The program will be held on Sunday afternoon, January 17th (the day before the MLK holiday) at the Champaign Public Library. The topic is "Peace."
     We will be contacting music and arts groups, teachers, family and friends... and we hope that you will help us spread the word as well -- any and all members of the community are welcome and encouraged to perform, submit artwork or writing, etc.
     Interested persons may contact me by phone at 352-2803 or by emailimg me at jencart7 at yahoo.com or jencart13 at yahoo.com
 --Jenifer