[Peace-discuss] Sunday, Jan 17th -- call for participants!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 10:33:58 CST 2009

Friends,
     The Sunday, Jan 17th Peace Program at the Champaign Public Library (sponsored by AWARE Films & friends) is happening! Everyone I've personally contacted (at least ten individuals or groups so far!) will participate in some fashion -- song, story, instrumental music, poetry, visual art... all on the topic of peace. We're a quarter of the way there!
     This will be an intergenerational, multi-media, cross-cultural event, and we're still looking for particpants of all ages to contribute to this "sharing."
     PLEASE consider participating yrself, and/or encouraging yr friends and family members to do so! All ages, stages, backgrounds, interests. Thanks in advance.
 --Jenifer   352-2803