[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE On The Air tonight at ten, channel six

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 26 12:41:09 CST 2009

If you mean me, I'm not anti-evolution (nor am I a biblicist).

But it's quite amazing to me that some people who consider themselves
progressives, ask politicians whether they believe in evolution, rather than
whether they believe in paying off bankers or killing people in Asia.  Obama,
e.g., believes in all these things and has all along.