[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] on campus: 8TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE INVASION OF AFGHANISTAN!!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 08:41:53 CDT 2009

This is the first I've heard about (another) Rethink Afghanistan screening!! Who's showing it, and when and where??
The Wednesday Tho'ts Wall is a GREAT idea!! I have a poster board, black paint, and a couple of foam brushes. Will donate them if I can hand them off to someone betw now and then.
 --Jenifer  352-2803