[Peace-discuss] U.S. Out of Afghanistan Now

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:39:35 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu>wrote:

If by "long-range mind-reading" you mean attempting to understand what the
> US government is actually doing, behind its propaganda, I should think that
> that was the first thing a group that wants to be AWARE should be doing.
>  --CGE

Carl....If we FULLY and COMPLETELY (am I being redundant?) accepted your
analysis of what the US government is doing, and has been doing for the past
50 or 100 years....what would be the basis for any hope whatsoever?  Why
wouldn't we just blow our brains out or set ourselves on fire, or retreat
into hedonism or the oblivion of alcohol or drug addiction, or something?
Why go on with any sort of political/civic involvement?

J.W.

 Our local efforts might be better spent, as usual, trying to organize