[Peace-discuss] Nobel Committee, Strategic As Ever, Taps Obama for Peace Prize

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:08:47 CDT 2009

Well, as someone who travels and reads internationally, I would hope,
Mort, that you would consider a more thoughtful, less knee-jerk
response.

The Nobel Committee is chosen by the Norwegian parliament. Do you
really think their goal in life is to whitewash U.S. imperialism?

P.S. Al Jazeera called. They saw my piece, and they really liked it.
That tells you something about where the debate that matters is.