[Peace-discuss] Help Me Please!!!

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:51:58 CDT 2009

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and I pray this email finds you in good health mentally, physically and spiritually.   I am sorry that I didn’t tell you about me leaving for this  Seminar here in London but it was spur of the moment .

I really hate to ask you but I need favor from you because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I really need a  loan urgently. I will need $2,800 to pay for the hotel and get out of this country and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I’ll pay you back as soon as i return. If i was able to access my funds from here or had my debit card i would not need to ask you for such a favor of this magnitude. Please let me know if you can be of help? So that i can send you the details to use when sending the money through western union.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.