[Peace-discuss] Housing Network Alternative

Laurie Nobilette laurie.nobilette at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:59:30 CDT 2009

Hello Again Everyone,
It was brought to my attention that the night we will be holding the Housing
Network Info Night (Wed Oct 14th 700pm) there is also a candle-light vigil
for Kiwane Carrington at 730pm. We still plan on having the info night the
14th for those who have already made plans on attending, but would like to
offer a second opportunity to talk about the Housing Network Thursday Oct
15th at 7pm, and encourage anyone to attend the vigil Wednesday at 730pm if
they are able.

Again, we will have info nights Wed and Thurs. Hopefully this works out
better for some who couldn't come Wed or would like to attend the vigil for
Kiwane.

For anyone who cannot make it either night, let me know and I can email you
the information discussed at the meetings!

Thanks again,

Laurel Nobilette