[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] need tablers for AWARE at Farmer's Mkt, October 17

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 16 12:34:33 CDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:17:58PM -0500, Ron Szoke wrote:
> Fellow Peaceniks  --
>
> The weather forecast I see says 20% chance of precip on Sat, partially sunny, temp
> 31--47 deg F.
>
> Suggest we not make a Go/No-go decision until 4 pm today, Fri.  If it is Go, I will
> undertake to pick up the stuff around 8 am & set up at market, alone if
> necessary.  Somebody just tell me how to get at it.
>
>   --  Ron Cunctator

Several things:

  - Conrad has offered to pick up me, and presumably the FM stuff,
    early Sat morning.   So Conrad and I are slated to work first shift.

  - So Ron, if you can do the middle shift, that's great, but you don't
    need to worry about setting up at dawn.

  - Conrad is locked out of his e-mail (which appears to have been hijacked)
    so he's not seeing this, but we just talked on the phone.
    (That's how he reminded me we were on for first shift...)

  - I'm told that the FM gear is not yet at my house as had been planned,
    but still resides at the Weber's, who don't really have enough room for it.
    I hope that can be sorted out today, or maybe this evening?

  - Please let's not broadcast all this stuff to the main peace list.
    Copying to peace-discuss.   (IMHO it's good to send the request to "peace",
    and if we come to decide to cancel tabling, say.   But it's best not to copy the
    whole list when replying, or sorting these questions out.)