[Peace-discuss] Re: SOA?

Sarah Roberts robert50 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 15 15:12:39 CDT 2009

Thanks for your response. I'd love to hear from other folks if they
have information on a CU presence at the SoA vigil.

On Oct 13, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Stuart Levy wrote:

> Hi, and welcome!
>
> I think some people from the UIUC chapter of CAN, the Campus Anti-
> War Network,
> are going, and probably some of the Catholic Workers too.  Maybe
> others as well.
> Does anyone here know more?
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 03:56:03PM -0500, Sarah Roberts wrote:
>> Greetings!
>>
>> I am a newish arrival in town, a grad student at Illinois, and only
>> here
>> part-time, so have been unable to attend your meetings.  I'm hoping
>> to/planning on heading to Fort Benning at the end of November to
>> participate in the Shut Down the SoA vigil, and wondered if there
>> were a
>> group of people from the area who go, or if you'd know who I could
>> get in
>> touch with to think about  busing, sharing rides, etc.  Really
>> looking
>> forward to being a part of the effort to manifest against this
>> outrageous
>> institution/death school.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sarah

---

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s
Doctoral Student and Fellow, Information in Society
Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS)

http://www.lis.illinois.edu/programs/phd/infosociety/