[Peace-discuss] "My Name is Rachel Corrie" -- reactions?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 18 15:51:26 CDT 2009

I'm appending the URLs for two good recent pieces on the Zionist project -- with
some hesitation:  it's too easy for us as Americans to forget that Israeli
crimes would be impossible without the political and financial support of the US
government, for which we are responsible.

I think that we spend too little time talking bout why our government does that,
and how we can stop it.  --CGE

      Michael Neumann, "Fearsome Words? A Suppressed Talk on the
Israel/Palestine Conflict" <http://www.counterpunch.org/neumann10142009.html>

      Evan R. Goldstein, Inventing Israel: Historian Shlomo Sand argues that
‘Jewish peoplehood’ is a myth
<http://www.tabletmag.com/news-and-politics/18203/inventing-israel/>