[Peace-discuss] Tony's comments

David Gill docgill37 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 07:56:19 CDT 2009

Thanks, John-- no, the fringe lunatics are OK;  in fact, I appreciate hearing their points of view.  No, I just don't have the time to devote to all that interests me.  I still work full-time in the E.R., and the campaign is a second full-time job.  Receiving no funding from a national Party, and taking no money from lobbyists, forces me to work incredibly hard to get my message out through a true grassroots approach, to a wide area encompassing 22 counties.

Best wishes,
David