[Peace-discuss] discontinue my subscription

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Oct 19 09:19:31 CDT 2009

The link at the bottom at the page takes you to the listserver.

Perhaps you could stay and explain to us why medical costs are so high.

I certainly am not among those who would defend the
medical-pharmaceutical-legal industrial complex
that holds Americans hostage any more that I should defend the
military-industrial complex.

As a medical professional in charge of an after-hours medical facility,
what have you done in that capacity to reduce the charges to the
clientele of that after hours service.  What is the charge for call to
the emergency room in your facility?  How does that compare to the other
facilities in central Illinois?

In Vietnam, one can buy prescription drugs on the street at reasonable
prices without any interference from doctors.  Why can't we  have that
same freedom in the the land of the free and home of the brave?