[Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Re: Schwieghart's quote to WDWS

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 10:54:59 CDT 2009

It's an *excellent* point.

Actually, the review board in Urbana is *supposed* to review police policies & procedures, too.  But the only mechanism, I think, in Champaign - and effectively in Urbana - is what we are doing right now.

Thanks to Barbara and Danielle and everyone who followed up on this UN AC CEP TAB LE policy.  It's not just science fiction any more.  Now we have to fight.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn