[Peace-discuss] AWARE

jgeo61 at comcast.net jgeo61 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 17:45:09 CDT 2009

Ricky,

I too really like merry-go-rounds and Ferris wheels. I remember as a child riding on a ferris wheel with my father at Illioski in the 1960's which was in the Assembly Hall Pking lot. From the top I felt I could see all the way into the next day. Why can't we take a look into the future, make the changes that are needed in this group and start working as a united front?

Ricky, please don't leave, there are adventures yet to come.

Joy George