[Peace-discuss] AWARE

jgeo61 at comcast.net jgeo61 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 20:35:08 CDT 2009

You say that you are spending hours and hours talking about the war. Do you feel that you have made any progress in gaining a clarified background of the issues and/or a sense of the future? Has the discussion brought anyone else's opinions to the table to shed new light on the issues. I think the answer is "no". This list serve which holds so much potential has now been reduced to a stage for 3-4 people and there are more than a few people who have a problem with that arrangement.

How do we provide an arena for both of us? I like the idea of the unused email address being brought out of retirement.

Joy George