[Peace-discuss] AWARE

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Sep 5 13:47:13 CDT 2009

Bravo!  'Atta boy!

I am reminded of the lyrics of an old Don McLean tune ---

"Everybody loves me baby, whats-a-matter with you.
Tell me what did I do, to offend you?"

Actually it gets better, but time and space, although infinite, are
running short,
so here's a link for those so inspired to hear more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjKGQqy_tYM

***

Actually I was just getting used my new appelation "Enemy of Humanity"
and was considering whether I should
use a sans serif font, or an "italicized Roman" font when listing it on
my business card, or
perhaps just E.O.H. smugly at the end after D.V.M., separated by comma
or just a em space.
So many decisions, and I really was hung up a long time by so many nice
moderne Art Deco
fonts available at the click of a mouse.  (Time was when mice only
squeaked.)

And now burdened under the weight of so many new titles fervently
bestowed in sincerity.
I am so glad that your verbal spattering included Carl, otherwise, I
would have not be able to classify it a true /ad hominem/ attack,
given my new status as an EOH and all.

*

Please, I am a big fan of Mr. Kucinich.  Fortunately both he and Dr.
Paul are working for us.

*
The most surprising thing to me, Mr. Reichel, is that you make an
all-out attack like this,
calling someone a hate-mongerer, racist, xenophobe, and a ban-worthy
passionless anti-patriot,
and yet you are incognizant of  the irony of the hatred and xenophobia
intrinsic in such remarks.

I am also reminded of Lt. Dan's remarks in "Forrest Gump", "Come on!!!
Is that all you've got?"

Surely this is not a complete exposition of your thoughts.
There's got to be more where this came from.
Catharsis is good for the soul.
It's really not healthy for you to be carrying around so much venom.
Let it all hang out.

Your Nemesis in Emesis,

Wayne