[Peace-discuss] Fw: TARGET: Rep. Joe Wilson -- who yelled "You lie!" at Obama

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Sep 11 12:30:19 CDT 2009

"In the land of the blind it's a crime to Exist with an Eye."

The wealthiest continue to get dramatically more wealthy than the less
wealthy...

This should be a concern for us all, because it is an indicator of
pathology in the system.

Personal economic wealth can be modeled as a negative binomial
distribution (discrete version)
or as a Gamma - Poisson [Generalized Gamma].  One major indicator of
Pathology in the system is the
variable that contributes to the skewness, and it's related to the
probability of failure, the number of
failures that must be tolerated to reach success and robustness of the
individual to persevere despite
failure.

It's also related to the Gini coefficient, but i think the Gini is more
descriptive while the
Generalized Gamma/Neg Binomial is nigh unto explanatory.

*

The majeste part of lese majeste is repugnant to the notion of a
constitutional republic.