[Peace-discuss] Fw: TARGET: Rep. Joe Wilson -- who yelled "You lie!" at Obama

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 16:51:33 CDT 2009

I'm sooooo sick of these damned right-wingers saying whatever they want and getting away w/ it, plus of course all the media attention -- equal time and then some. And until there are some real consequences, it won't stop. I do NOT want the Dems/progressives to get down to their level -- i e constantly referring to Laura Bush as, "Boyfriend-killer Laura Bush" or referring to Republicans as "Draft-dodging chicken hawk Republicans," but there needs to be some way to stop it. So maybe censure in this case would be one way to start the process. I think we need more libel and slander lawsuits as well.
 --Jenifer