[Peace-discuss] Fw: Get a lawn sign - support reform!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 17:02:02 CDT 2009

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Levana - Health Care for America Now <hcan at healthcareforamericanow.org> wrote:

From: Levana - Health Care for America Now <hcan at healthcareforamericanow.org>
Subject: Get a lawn sign - support reform!
To: "Jenifer Cartwright" <jencart13 at yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 10:47 AM

Dear Jenifer:

On Wednesday night, President Obama issued a clarion call for health reform. "Now is the season for action," he said.1

Over the last year, you've taken action. You've made thousands of calls to Congress, signed petitions, and written letters. Because of you, Congress knows they cannot wait to enact real health care reform.

Today, I ask you to show your support and help us win at the same time with a shiny Health Care for America Now lawn sign you can proudly display in your yard or window. We'll send you one when you donate $10 or more to our campaign.

Click here to get your lawn sign, and then tell all of your friends.

A lawn sign in your yard means you stand with the majority of Americans for the real reform that President Obama has called for - reform that lowers costs, improves quality, gives us stability, and offers us the choice of a public health insurance option.

With a lawn sign clearly visible in your yard and yards across the country, there will be no doubt that we've built a movement for health care reform, we're in the majority, and we will win.

Click here to chip in $10 to show your support for real health care reform. In return, we'll send you a high-quality, union-made lawn sign.

If you chip in $18, we'll send a lawn sign to one of our volunteers working in communities around the country for health reform to spread the word even further. Donate $25 and we'll ship two signs around the country.

The opposition is spending millions every day to protect the insurance industry's profits and defeat health care reform.2 With your help, we can show Washington that the American people want reform and want it now.

Click here to donate and get your lawn sign. This is a limited time offer, so get yours today!

To your health,
Levana Layendecker
Health Care for America Now

1. Text of Obama's speech - Associated Press
2. Lobbyists Spend Millions to Influence Health Care - Washington Post

This email was sent to:
jencart13 at yahoo.com

To unsubscribe, go to: