[Peace-discuss] Fw: TARGET: Rep. Joe Wilson -- who yelled "You lie!" at Obama

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 11 20:15:07 CDT 2009

Unlike these questions of impoliteness, that last is an important point --
especially since it is clearly that "wealthiest small fraction" that our chief
magistrate is working for.

His primary responsibility as he understands it (see THE MENDACITY OF HOPE) is
to keep the rest of us from coming after that fraction with pitchforks and
torches.  To that end he claims in said tome that "the greatest casualty" [sic]
of the Vietnam War was the loss of trust [sic] between the US government and the
people.

His job is to kill foreigners without having that happen.  So far he's been able
to.  --CGE