[Peace-discuss] Obama's war

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 17 14:37:42 CDT 2009

But he's not "(in)forming public opinion about our government's policies."  He's
avoiding saying what the policy is, or why it exists.

It's a propaganda move to invent ever new reasons why Obama's "caught" into
killing people half way around the world.

If we're going to oppose that effectively, we have to give an accurate account
of why it's going on.