Re: [Peace-discuss] Why America’s gone nuts

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 19 07:45:27 CDT 2009

That's interesting !

I thought so called " 9 / 11 Truthers " were suppose to be from the right ?

Until recently, with the attacks by Glen Beck on Van Jones, and anyone who
had ANY doubts or questions about the Bush appointed 9/11 commision and it's
final report.

That would include a majority of families of the 9/11 victims, who pushed
for almost TWO YEARS to finally get an investigation, that the Bush
administration fought every step of the way !
That would also include a slight majority of ALL Americans ( according to
polls conducted in 2007 ), and even greater percentage of residents of NYC !

If " 9/11 Truthers " are being attacked by both the " Right " and the so
called " Left ", then they must be on to at least some inconvienent truth.

David J.