[Peace-discuss] Fw: OMG GOP WTF?!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 12:27:07 CDT 2009

Kinda fun, and for a good cause...
 --Jenifer

--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Matt Holland, TrueMajority.org <alerts at truemajority.org> wrote:

From: Matt Holland, TrueMajority.org <alerts at truemajority.org>
Subject: OMG GOP WTF?!
To: jencart13 at yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 11:11 AM

Dear Jenifer,

We're turning conservative claptrap into cash!

Take the "OMG GOP WTF?!" quiz today! You get a sticker, and every correct answer gets TrueMajority 10 cents.

Do you ever think to yourself, "Wow, if I had a dime for every time Glenn Beck said something stupid…"?

Well, our friends at CREDO, the progressive mobile phone company, have figured out a way to put all those right wing nuts to work for progressive causes.

They've put together a weekly news quiz called "OMG GOP WTF?!" And this week only, every time you answer a question correctly, TrueMajority gets 10 cents. There are five questions, so that means that if we get 1,000 people to take the quiz and you score okay…we get $500 dollars. Check out the quiz:

     http://www.omggopwtf.com

Finally, everything you know about conservative claptrap can be put to good use AND help TrueMajority raise some dough, quickly and easily.

But you'll want to move fast. This week's quiz will benefit TrueMajority, but that's only until September 27. Next week, it will be a new set of questions and a new organization, so don't wait! Check it out right now.

Thanks for turning conservative claptrap into progressive profit.

-Matt

Matt Holland
Online Director
TrueMajority / USAction

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for TrueMajority.

To stop ALL email from TrueMajority, click here to remove yourself from our list.

TrueMajority.org is a grassroots group of citizens who believe in America's true values of openness, fairness and compassion. We believe participating in an effective government is the best way to be mutually responsible for our community. TrueMajority is a project of USAction, a 501(c)(4) organization under the IRS tax code.