[Peace-discuss] torture video and article on Honduras

Shara Lili Esbenshade sharale at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 22 23:18:00 CDT 2009

Hi!

I wanted to share two things I had promised to send to the list. One is an article by a friend of mine for the public i about the protests in Honduras in support of Zelaya (this was written last week, before his return). Stewart, you said you were thinking of doing a flyer about Honduras for the next Main event and I am sure you can use his article, I am going to write him to double check but if you dont hear from me, that means he has no objections. This article is attached. The other thing is a video I made last year about Condoleezza Rice, torture, and the idea of having war criminals teaching students. It is only a few minutes and you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O2KeDPTh3o Enjoy! I will miss you all, best of luck!

Shara