[Peace-discuss] Letter to our Congressman

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 27 18:05:39 CDT 2009

Surely the task is to identify, specifically, the murderous nonsense.

Here's some, from early on:

 From the September 24, 2004 edition of the Chicago Tribune:

	Obama would consider missile strikes on Iran
	By David Mendell, Tribune staff reporter
	September 25, 2004

	U.S. Senate candidate Barack Obama suggested Friday that the United States one
day might have to launch surgical missile strikes into Iran and Pakistan to keep
extremists from getting control of nuclear bombs...