[Peace-discuss] liberty fest bike ride

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Sep 29 00:47:38 CDT 2009

    Pedal for Freedom with Darin Julius

Hi there,  I am planning a bicycle ride to the Midwest Liberty Fest in
DuQuoin from the Old State capital Building on Gallatin street in
Vandalia, IL.

The run will consist of a 75 mile ride down Old Route 51 all the way to
DuQuoin with stops in plenty of towns (an average of 10 miles apart)  to
spread the word of FREEDOM as we trek toward the Midwest Liberty Fest.

We will meet in the early am on Thursday October 8'th to prepare for
departure by 9:00am or so.

We are working on a campground or other lodging for Thursday night
(suggestion?). We plan on having a great time while getting some great
exercise and fresh air!

We are working with the local press to create a buzz about this ride and
the Midwest Liberty Fest.

I HOPE TO SEE MANY MANY RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to hear from you! Feel free to  inquiries for this event
feel free to phone or text any inquires about this ride to me, Darin
Julius, at  217 690 1119

We need your response and support, I will keep everyone updated as more
info comes in!

I AM ALWAYS UP FOR SUGGESTIONS!!! We're in this together!!!!

DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Darin Julius (Freedom Fighter)

http://www.midwestlibertyfest.com