[Peace-discuss] Liberals for attacking Iran, conservatives against

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:57:30 CDT 2010

That's funny.  Liberals vs. conservatives again...  Why the distraction?

If Lindsay Graham, the Washington Times, and the AEI are liberal,
then I need a new dictionary.  But calling out all these people,
with both party labels, as members of the singular War Party is about right.

Other than the Subject line, thanks for this -- it's a good article.
Antidote to the foolish NYT piece.  If only as many people read this.

believed to be clean.