[Peace-discuss] War?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:30:21 CDT 2010

On the morning of July 12th, 2007, two Apache helicopters using 30mm
cannon fire killed about a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New
Baghdad.

There are 2 people who do seem to be carrying something long by their
legs, but all the people around them are calm and the photographers
are going past them to see something around the corner and down the
street.

The Reuters photographers had their cameras straps over their
shoulders and were holding the long lenses as they walked.

Two children were also wounded.

The film says that Reuters FOIA-ed the recording from the military
because two of their photographers were killed that day.

--
karen medina

believed to be clean.