[Peace-discuss] Chris Floyd on our atrocities

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Wed Apr 7 21:42:08 CDT 2010

It may be what closes Saturday Night; but people have to be smart enough to
know it is satire and get it, which may be too much to ask of the Amerikan
public..  After all it is a community of immediate gratification, immediate
self-interest, and  short ahistorical  memories wherein events are soon
forgotten and then justified and forgiven as being old news.