[Peace-discuss] advert in Daily Illini for April 11 event?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:46:15 CDT 2010

> Can you make a contact, Karen?

I assumed there was no interest and we did not have approval for the
expenditure.

I believe Stuart put the event on the DI calendar.

It is really too late, too.
Wednesday 9:30 pm is a bit late for us to put together an ad for the DI;
1) the DI is only published Monday through Friday
2) we are students with assignments due.
3) we were all just at a GEO union meeting where we signed up to do
things for that group.

I'm just beat.

believed to be clean.