[Peace-discuss] [Peace] consider your Saturdays / staffing the AWARE table at Farmer's Market

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 16 19:10:51 CDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 03:59:20PM -0700, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:
> What's the shade situation? If considerable, I can help. If same as last
> coupla years, I can't. Btw, I need a new peace sign for front of my house.
> Will AWARE be selling those? My fave is Peace is Patriotic. --Jenifer

I'm not sure what you'd seen the last couple years.  This last year,
we had a nice -- not huge, but quite opaque -- umbrella that Wayne Johnson
had picked up.  There's generally a well-shaded spot under it somewhere.

In previous years, the Kruses had brought their umbrella, which is larger,
but made of mesh -- so it was not opaque and let a fair amount of sunlight through.

Jenifer, in case you'd like to come check it out, the Farmer's Market
stuff, umbrella included, is in my garage at the moment.

believed to be clean.