[Peace-discuss] [Peace] WCIA has posted a petition re resignation of Mayor Schweighart

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 17 12:21:52 CDT 2010

Physician heal thyself...

Let's be clear as to what the aversion concerns.  It's not to Obama per
se. If he had been strangled in his controverted cradle, there would be
a different chief magistrate presiding over American imperial murder in
the Middle East, and we should be organizing opposition to it.

What's amazing to me is the number of people who think they should
mitigate their opposition because of some perceived excellence in this
particular president.  What makes them countenance assassination and the
summary execution of American citizens? --CGE

believed to be clean.