[Peace-discuss] [Peace] WCIA has posted a petition re resignation of Mayor Schweighart

PGregory Springer guarapero2005 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 20:13:08 CDT 2010

I apologize for not being able to reply correctly to the lists.

I agree with Durango Mendoza.  Schweighart's comments are the culmination of many things, including his appalling response to the Kwane Carrington killing.  By saying his tea party endorsement is a non-issue is like saying we should "move on" from the killing of Kwane.  The two things are linked and it is an opportunity to demand the resignation of the mayor and keep the stories alive.

P Gregory Springer