[Peace-discuss] Chomsky: We shouldn't ridicule Tea Party Protesters

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 18 11:11:49 CDT 2010

You've got it backwards, John, The Silent Majority of your youth was
called into being by the Nixon administration propaganda ("Don't you
hate those hippies?") to shore up its increasingly unpopular war policy.

The equivalent today is the "Obama-is-doing-the-best-he-can!" loyalists
- whose equivalent mantra is "Con't you hate those teabaggers?"

believed to be clean.