[Peace-discuss] a critique of american medicine and the flexner report

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Apr 18 14:51:38 CDT 2010

My contention has long been that one of the primary problems with medical care in the USA is that there are too few providers and that the number of health care providers is held low artificially by the deceit of the AMA.  I have suggested a drastic loosening of the standards to promote more providers.  There havent been many takers for my notions, but here someone examines the history of medicine and the Flexner report and the fake reform of Obama and Co.

http://mises.org/daily/4276
believed to be clean.