[Peace-discuss] Fw: Curiouser and Curiouser - SPLC

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Wed Apr 21 10:46:19 CDT 2010

Why am I not surprised to hear that?

From: E.Wayne Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:45 AM
To: peace discuss
Subject: [Peace-discuss] Curiouser and Curiouser - SPLC

Our old friends at the Southern Poverty Law Center have issued a gallery of Patriots (Fairly Dangerous Persons).

Although no one from Champaign-Urbana made the list or even got a dishonourable mention, I am pleased to say that I know Nine of these people personally and have worked with them.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publications/the-patriots

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.