[Peace-discuss] Aaron David Miller interview / the U.S. as not being the peacemaker in Israel / Palestine

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 21 19:05:06 CDT 2010

I think we need to do more to expose the propaganda position of the US
government - vigorously promoted by people like Miller - that the USG is at most
an "honest broker" in the ME, regarding the warring parties with (even-handed)
benevolent concern. The object of this propaganda (US & Israeli) is primarily
the US public.

What he says is "the question" is of course not the question.  The question is,
Will the USG be forced to stop directing its corrupt Sparta to continue
oppressing the Palestinians as part of the US policy of dominance of the region?
  And the only people who can apply that pressure are the US population, who
have to be propagandized and misled into not noticing what the US and its client
are doing.

The problem is to make Americans AWARE of what the real policy of the US in the
ME is, against the lies of the Republicans & Democrats.  --CGE

believed to be clean.