[Peace-discuss] [Announce] [Peace] Officer Norbits suspended for 30 days for killing Kiwane

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 12:12:05 CDT 2010

I'm guessing/fingers crossed that an e g negligent homicide suit will go up the chain to Finney. Meanwhile, this must have been a nightmare for Finney, who wasn't the one who screwed up but who's responsible none-the-less -- I can only imagine what has been going thru his mind these last months. And of course the frustration and countless conversations and frustration behind closed doors betw all the players... --Jenifer