[Peace-discuss] [Announce] And the FOP's response toNorbits'suspension

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Apr 25 17:53:26 CDT 2010

Barbara,

Because most of us are Principle Motivated, we often forget that others, particularly those in positions of authority and ability, are not Principle Motivated, but are rather Money Motivated.

I can hardly imagine a more Money Motivated group than the City of Champaign.  They may have a heart of pure stone, but their pocketbook is made of glass.  If you can drive a big enough stake into their hip pocket you can make them hurt enough to get the reforms you are looking for.  Carter and his cronies dont give a ripe red rat's ass about peace and justice but after they feel the sting of a huge financial hit, they will change their attitude.

The Plaintiffs need the meanest noisiest lawyer that money can buy.