[Peace-discuss] Fw: An American hero & the need for the 2nd Amendment

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 25 19:21:03 CDT 2010

It's worthwhile to point out - against class-collaborationist identity politics
("What color are the rich kids?") - that racism served class oppression, not the
other way around.

I get awfully tired of those brave fighters against racism (the racism, that is,
of the petite bourgeoisie & working classes) whom one finds in academia and the
'political class' (the 20% of the population who've been to good universities).

When you do the program, make sure you record it so that it can be put on the
web (and FB!).  Far more people will hear it that way than through WEFT.

believed to be clean.