[Peace-discuss] The message of wiki-leaks…

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 1 14:12:03 CDT 2010

American liberalism is a closed oyster into which a mere grain of sand - the
Wikileaks documents - has penetrated.  Here we see that echt liberal Frank Rich,
equal to the challenge, beginning the process of covering the offending element
with a first layer of nacre, by the same living process as is used in the
secretion of the mother of pearl covering that lines liberalism's shell...

Behold - a pearl!

	Kiss This War Goodbye
	By FRANK RICH
	Published: July 31, 2010